Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flea Market Sunday

L.A. has lots of flea markets and the Rose Bowl Flea Market happens the second Sunday of every month. So last Sunday, we got up early, braved the hot sun and went shopping! What I love about going to the flea market is that there is something for everyone-treasures priced from as low as 50 cents on up. After blowing my limited budget, I could only admire and take pictures of some of my favorite things:

Vintage perfume bottles make a statement


Beautiful velvet ribbons in muted colors. This booth had lots of great antique train journals, buttons and lace among other things and all were artfully arranged. The owner also sells on Ruby Lane and you can find her here.


How cool are these antique toys...


I would love a collection of these stools..the colors are so fun!

2 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

Looks like a fabulous market! I would have blown my budget too!

Two Hand Design said...

I have to say, the Rose Bowl Flea is the mother of all flea markets-it's huge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...