This is what I purchased last weekend at the Rose Bowl Flea Market:
• Vintage stamps on envelopes for collage projects.
• Vintage playing cards for other projects
• Several pieces of crocheted lace (I really need to learn to crochet!)
• A silk scarf (new but a bargin at $3)
• A children's book (Rosalie, the Bird Market Turtle)
• An old train case (I'd been wanting one of those for awhile)
• and last but not least, a straw hat because it was so darn hot out!
Here are more pictures of things I didn't buy (but really wanted to!)
Funky metal animals- a whole menagerie!
A vintage dress that would have been way too big for me but I love the floral pattern.
Anyone need a door knob?
Really cool clock faces. Susan, the owner of the booth (#HM93) stocks all sorts of vintage pieces for artists to use in projects. If you need something special, you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love these lights made from mason jars. The owners of "Chandeliers" (Row W5 at the flea market) also have a really nice blog that you can see here.
I love old buttons so these bracelets really caught my attention. They were made by the owner of the booth and you can check out her blog here.