Thursday, August 31, 2017

Stella and Claire

I recently purchased a hand-printed note card set from Etsy seller Claire West (on Etsy ClaireWestMakes). One of the cards had a bird on it (which, being an avid bird lover, was the main reason I was buying) and the other had a vase of flowers. I didn't really look too closely at the floral card and figured I'd give it away. When I received the cards, I suddenly noticed that I'd seen the vase design before. In my own pottery collection! Suddenly, the card became special. My vase (or little planter) had been purchased a few years ago from Atelier Stella and features a cute face on one side.
Now, I'll have to frame the card and prop it by my little pot. I guess that's what is called serendipity.

Buy your own from Claire and Stella

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...