Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

Everyone has to have a few New Year's Resolutions, whether they are kept or not is another matter. Here are a few of mine in no particular order.

1. Try not to have all my stuff take over the guest room so that when guests actually come, I don't  have to spend weeks cleaning it out (this one will be hard to keep).

2. Create round 2 of a Collage A Week (Another 52 Collages).
2a. Self-publish a book of my collages so when they sell, I still have a record.
2b. Use up some of my collage materials before I buy new ones.

3. Re-photograph all the product in my Etsy shop.

4. Post to my blog - as well as Instagram -  a bit more often (I really was a slacker this year).

5. Find some new craft shows.

6. Organize Everything (not likely to happen).

7. Take a Shibori dying class.

8. Garden clean-up once a month, not once a year.

9. Plan a trip.

10. Finish the projects I have started before moving on to something new.

11. Keep my drafting table clean (really a horrendous mess right now).

12. Don't stress out if none of the above gets done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...