1. Try not to have all my stuff take over the guest room so that when guests actually come, I don't have to spend weeks cleaning it out (this one will be hard to keep).
2. Create round 2 of a Collage A Week (Another 52 Collages).
2a. Self-publish a book of my collages so when they sell, I still have a record.
2b. Use up some of my collage materials before I buy new ones.
3. Re-photograph all the product in my Etsy shop.
4. Post to my blog - as well as Instagram - a bit more often (I really was a slacker this year).
5. Find some new craft shows.
6. Organize Everything (not likely to happen).
7. Take a Shibori dying class.
8. Garden clean-up once a month, not once a year.
9. Plan a trip.
10. Finish the projects I have started before moving on to something new.
11. Keep my drafting table clean (really a horrendous mess right now).
12. Don't stress out if none of the above gets done.