Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Patchwork Long Beach Part 2

Since the Patchwork shows are always busy, I like to walk around before the show starts to see everyone's booths and to do a little shopping. Here are some of my favorites.

Spiral bound notebooks made from vintage book covers by Brown Bag Books (of course, I was attracted by the vintage suitcases!)  You can check out their blog here.
 
 Accents had a great looking booth (with more suitcases!) full of vintage looking bow ties, scarves and pocket squares. Check out their shop here.

I really liked the packaging from Wildflower Botanicals. In addition to bath and body products, they also sell candles. Check out their shop here.

Whimsical original artwork and art dolls were offered by Little Sage Creations. There's lots more to see in her Etsy shop here.

Being a pottery lover, the ceramics of Lizbeth Navarro really caught my eye. The little pot on the right went home with me! Check out her website here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...